- Graduated in Osteopathy (D.O.) from the prestigious school E.O.P. of Rome .
- Osteopath at the renowned SPA of the "Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria".
- Lecturer in post gratuate courses at the Faculty of Physiotherapy in the UNIC University of Tangara da Serra
- Lecturer in post graduate courses in Manual therapy at the UNICENTRO University
- Lecturer of Structural and Visceral Osteopathy at the IBO (Instituto Brasileiro de Osteopatia)
- Lecturer of Structural and VisceralOsteopathy at the EOP (Escuela de Osteopatia y Posturologia de Rosário - Argentina)
- Teacher of Structural Osteopathy and Visceral at the Faculdade Inspirar (Brazil)
- Collaborates with the Service of Physical Medicine and Gastroenterology at the Celio Military Hospital in Rome, in research on the effectiveness of osteopathic treatment in patients with functional dyspepsia and non- erosive reflux .
- Collaborates on a study on the effectiveness of osteopathic treatment, in patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Collaborates with G. Finet and C. Williame, for whom he edited the translation of the last book in the Italian and Portuguese versions, Massimo Lombardozzi is among the only four osteopaths in the world, who are allowed to spread and teach the visceral method of the Pressure Columns.
visit my page on